MAC Haul




Hello guys, So recently I went to spend a voucher I got for MAC over the Xmas period and thought why not share what I got. Everything i purchased was from the normal line collection so nothing special/limited Edition or none of there Christmas collection. I was initially going to use it on some brushes because I've only ever tried a few from MAC but once I got to swatching I just couldn't deny all the pretty colours!

MAC Face & Body- this is a standard foundation that I'm sure everybody already knows everything about, hense why I got it because it is such a staple, I got a mine two shades darker because I love wearing it when im fake tanned. Its very build able and does not cake or look muddy so it makes blending by pale ass white face to orange body a little bit easier..

Soft & Gentle- Now this was a definite repurchase for me as I was devastated when I hit the pan on my previous one not long before Christmas. Soft and gentle is a gorgeous champagne golden color highlighter that reflects light in the most beautiful way. As we all now 2016 was for sure the year of the Highlighter and this is the way to do it!
(For a Dupe the revolution's golden sands pallet from superdrug is excellent)

Dainty Doll- I don't really own a lot of MAC blushers or tend to use blusher a lot in general, Im more about the bronzed look than I am the rosy cheeks. But I thought whilst I had the offer to pick up one without it being actual money I am spending on it, then why not? I won't lie i'm regretting the colour that I chose now because he pigmentation is far too strong that it makes it slight hard to work with and much to the name says, can make you look very 'Doll' esque.

Studio Fix- I picked up a sudio Fix, again in a darker color to use alongside the foundation and when I am tanned. I've used he a million times before previously and love to use it as a setting powder over my foundation, but as the coverage a very high only a light hand is needed.

So,. I would love to know what products you would of purchased from MAC? wishing you all a wonderful weekend.
                                                                             XOXO Jade

Comments

Popular Posts