Topshop wishlist

 Hello...

Cotton Corset Top by Boutique

                                                                    £65






 £45




                                                                     £20





I love this whole outfit combo and its currently sat in my topshop order basket waiting to be placed! I saw these jeans sponsor on my Instagram page and fell in love straight away, I love the simple blue wash jean with the layered black ruffles at the bottom! These were really the statement to be create the outfit around, I though a nice simple white shirt and easy monochrome slip on's would be perfect.Unfortunatly due to the picture lighting its hard to see the detail in the white top just from the picture but I would advise you to go and check it out online so you can see how it looks and how it falls on the model.
All available at www.topshop.co.uk











Comments

Popular Posts