Everyday makeup routine



Recently i've been writing a lot of post's about clothing items and fashion related articles so I thought this morning I would switch it up and show you my everyday makeup. I probably wear more everyday makeup than most people but I love makeup, like the time it takes to actually apply it. It's almost an escape for me to sit there and enhance my face through cosmetics.
I make that point because some people have expressed to me their opinion of me using too much makeup and tried to imply it's used to mask over something or because I have low self esteem. That my friends is incorrect. makeup to me is a form of art, its almost painting and love mixing, blending, shading all aspects of it but I do it for ME, I don't wear it for anyone else and neither should you. Makeup will never remove any insecurities, blemishes or scars, nor should it.. but it can help other areas be the focus of your face so maybe those 'problem areas' are concealed a little.
Anyway onto the products. For my foundation I used nars sheer glow in the shade FIGI. thats my everyday foundation although for a cheaper alternative I would suggest picking up the borjois healthy mix foundation. For application I use a beauy blender everyday, for me it gives the smoothest coverage. Highliter I used was from the revolution palette, the warm golden shade.
Eyes I used my amazon neauteral palette and blended the orange toned shaddow out with my zoeva blending brush. Liner was rimmel London, blackest black and my mascara is a borjois volume XX mascara. Using the same palette for my shaddow I took the warm natural brown and run it through my brows on an angled eyeliner brush.
Finally for lips I do this little trick, where I take the slanted eyeliner brush with a tad bit of brown and use that to line my lips. Then bokous velvet lip laquer in the shade 'Beau brun' for that natural lip look. These rouge edition velvet lips also try to a beautiful matte texture without being too drying on the lips either.What are your fave products to use, do we use any of the same?
Thanks for reading, Jade xx

Comments

Popular Posts