Oriental influence


So recently i've been all over prints with an oriental flare about the, delicate flower petals and leaves that bind round eachother, I find them particularly satisfying on the eye and to make a bold statement in fashion. I posted another previous of a stunning charity shop authentic vintage dress.
I found this electic blue bralette styled top whilst I was swooning throughmy instagram, it came up on the PLT'S page as a co-ord, the matching skirt was georgeous too, same colbolt colour, slim fit skirt with a slit up the side. Unfortunatly the didn't stock that in my size when I went to purchase the outfit together.
Since I was unable to find both garments togehter I debated getting the top alone but the pattern is just too nice! I really like how the gold in the lining of the flowers/leaves refelcts the light and worked perfectly with the rose gold skirt. (Boohoo.com)
I will say the sizes run up a little large, I got a 10 good measure, I aveage slap bang between a 8,10 but got a bigger size because I was scared of it being too tight around my back, kinda wish I got an 8 now because it's a little clevige hanging if you know what I mean, hey ho.. Free the nipple right?!
all in all, other than that I think i'll be getting lots of wear out of this over the summer season, UK & Abroad, also rocking it to a few festivals!

Comments

Popular Posts