LBD




Hey, I thought i'd do a recent edition on a little a cute 'LBD' I'm in love with! its such a cute little number, a little extravagant given the longline v neck, but still a shower stopper piece none the less.
The J&J (Jones and Jones) dress is a chiffon material with a black silk layered underskirt. It has subtle frills along the low V deep neck but cinches in at the waistline. The A line skirt effect really gives your figure a tiny waste and well proportioned body. Personally, I think it's well thought out the skirt is floaty and pleated because it gives the lower half volume and movement. I also really appreciate the long sleeve, because the whole chest it out it still gives a feminine neckline, without looking too boxy by covering the whole arm. I haven't actually found the occasion to wear this dress out yet, but super excited for when it comes out to play!

Comments

Popular Posts