Tom Ford // Soleil

                                                                                        Hello...




Hope your all doing well? If you follow me on social media @jadegrimes_ Then your probably aware that I posted a picture of this a few weeks back and my apologies on being late to do a follow up blog post I've just been crazy busy with everything recently! So yes this is the new Tom Ford Soleil palette which I must say is absolutely beautiful in the packaging. It comes with four neutral eye shadows which are from the same colour theme, a pinky toned blush and a lightweight natural highlighter tone.

 Lets talk about the box and packaging first, its rose gold so obviously I fell in love with it straight away! its smooth and sleek and comes in a nice little case to keep it from being scratched, convenient! The outercase of the product itself is white hardback glossy plastic with gold finishings. It comes with a decent sized mirrorand what I like more than anything about this product, it dosent try and waste any sapce with a shitty brush! finally haha. No but seriously don't agree when higher end companys more specifically give you a sponge tip applicator in a product, they know they don'y get used and it's just wasting money that could be put to better use.

Now on to the actual product.. the eye shaddows them self blend beautiful and have a decent pigmentation, there all nice how the colours work together and compliment one another. There's a light overall lid shade and three darker shades to blend into the crease.One of the darker ones is a metalic golden brown shade which looks beautiful angled under the waterline.

The blush shades are both very natural looking as well, I used a zovea blush brush when I tried and tested the product and it didn't pick up too much of the pigment, giving a very flushed pretty look to my skin. I would say the price point for this product is a little out there being £90 although I enjoyed working with all the shades, I do still feel that there is equally as good products out there for a cheaper price point. But your out to splurge its available at.. 



Availabe at:
http://www.harveynichols.com/brand/tom-ford/603692-soleil-eye-and-cheek-palette/p2802864

                                                                       Jade xx

Comments

Popular Posts