Desk Design

Hello...









if you are anything like me and are easily distracted and fluent in procrastination, then i'm sure you will realise the struggle of having a cluttered and unorganized desk space. Given my job/assignments I tend to have a fair bit paperwork and planning to do but struggle to convince myself to sit down and get it done! Although as the same time living in a studio apartment means it is not possible to have a office and a vanity getting ready area so..

Over the past few weeks I have accumulated little organizational decorative pieces and things to sit on my work space to make it more visually appealing and overall more motivating! The desk itself is from IKEA- It came with my current apartment so apologies on not knowing the name and details of it, It's fairly basic so i presume it is part of there permanent furniture range. It has a pull out keyboard that keeps all my magazines in for easy access and blogging influence.

The draw next to that holds all my sunglasses. I know there unrelated to work but I wanted somewhere safe to keep them to save them getting scratched. Underneath I have a box of stationary, a box of old photographs/letters and a draw with all my cables and chargers in. One of my favorite factors about  this cross over is that my light box mirror crosses over as a lamp during the evenings to safe and worktop surface space :)

P.S the personalised initial mug was from Wilkinson's for the grand old price of one pound!
                                                                                 Jade xxx

Comments

Popular Posts