Pom Pom shoes



                                                                       Hello...
If you haven't seen pompom hangin from every girls bag, neck, wrist and shoes by now then where have you been hiding? there swinging around everywhere.. including all over mt belongings also.Yes I have pom pom key rings hanging from my handbags, pom pom chokers and now these little beauty's to add to the collection.  I love the whole pom pom trend and couldn't pass up on these beautiful pastel pink and fluffy trainers in Office for the grand old price of £34.99.

I'm a huge sucker for trainers in general and think they look casual chic with majority of my outfits. there comfortable, practical and actually keep your feet warm, which is definitely needed in this weather! I have relatively small but pretty wide feet. Which means I sometimes struggle to find shoes that fit me but these fit like a glove. I wear a UK size 4-5 and decided to grab a 4 in these which are spot on.

I worn them out and around yesterday to wear them in and thankfully I didn't have any of that uncomfortable rubbing or unfriendly blisters that you sometimes get with new shoes so that's a bonus.. YAY! For styling tips I would choose to pair these pastel perfect trainers with mom jeans, grey leggins and a plain/text printed oversized jumper. Styling ideas will be posted via my instagram Username: jadegrimes_

                                                                        Jade xx

Comments

Popular Posts