Gym Motivation.

                                                                                  Hello...






I know were all of that mentality where we want to get fit, get healthy and back into the routine of going to the gym. We all made it our new years resolutions to lose those few extra pounds, to tone up our flabby arts for the dreaded summer bikini, right? Me too, but its not that easy, your going to fall of the routine and your going to wake up dreading the thought of going to the gym.

I don't know about you but Im tired of seeing everyone in instagram wake up feeling fresh faced, drinking skinny tea in the morning and then going for a nice long jog head to toe in their nike pro crop tops. hats off to you if thats your regime but to the others girls out there.. Its not realistic!We're almost left to feel wrong for not 'loving that gym life' or waking up with that extra spring in our step. I have to admit most days i'm luck if I wake up in time for work at all.

Getting the motivation to pull yourself up from the sofa and make to effort to exercise is half the battle. Luckily I dont have to travel far to my gym because it's included in my apartment complex so I have no excuse, yet I still manage to excuse myself from attending. Well not any more! and for you girls/guys saying you have a longer commute to the gym or no time to get there, don't go then!

Stay at home, turn on your tv and do some exercises. I find if I exercise even for just 10 minutes in the flat.. having the TV turned on works as a brilliant distraction for me to take my mind away from the burning pain within my abdomen. Download the 30 day ab challenge, its free, none time consuming and its actually effective for results. Ofcourse combined with a balanced diet.

For anybody out there wondering what my fitness routine is..
Monday- Gym in the morning, it sounds inspirational that I wake up at 6 AM to go to the gym but its not, it's a struggle and most mornings it takes a psychological pep talk to motivate my lazy ass down the stairs! On Monday I will usually just concentrate on cardio
Tuesday- sit up, squat and plank in the apartment. I just grab my yoga mat and use my 30 Day abb challenge exercises.. usually this will take me around 20-30 minutes which realistically isn't that much time to sacrifice.
Wednesday- Wednesday evenings I usually always have dance class..for those interested I do troupe dancing.
Thursday- this day usually changed depending on how hard i've worked the 3 days prior.. if I feel I need the extra push I will drag myself down to the gym but if not, i'll either put the spice girls on and dance around like crazy (hey its good exercise) Or find a yoga video on youtube and do that for 30-45 minutes.
Friday- is that start of the weekend and the only exercise I do over the weekend Is when I have dance competitions on sundays.
                                                                                       Jade xx

Comments

Popular Posts