rose gold candle






So a few weeks back, I found this voluspa candle in the charity shop on deansgate, Manchester. & boy was I made up! I had seen these beautiful rose gold bundles of joy advertised on the harvey nicholls website. I think the lady who was in charge of pricing them up wasn't aware of how lovely it was.
I mean maybe i'm just wayyyy into rose gold and candles too much! But anyway this ones is labeled to be a prosecco scented candle and I wont lie, I haven't got around to burning it yet to see if the scent pays off but in the tin it smells delicious. Not sure if I could catergorize it as prosecco specifically but whatever it is.. I want to bath in it, thats for sure.
Anyway motto of the post is to always be aware and looking around for whatever comes your way in charrity shops. You honestly never know what you could fall across without even realising! Nothings second hand it's just been well worn in ;)

Comments

Popular Posts