A week in my style






Hey guys, so this past week i've been struck for a post to do given recent events in Manchester, therefor I decided to just take a week off blogging. Anyhow, I don't want this post to be negative.. all I will say is what happened on Monday night in Manchester absolutely broke my heart, my thoughts are with everyone who was affected by the attack and with the spirit of Manchester who as always, as a community we're showing solidarity and that makes me extremely patriotic of my Town.

That being said I thought for A nice swing back into things that I would post a few things I was wearing earlier this week. Some old and some new. Firstly the jean shorts and rust orange silk top is a cheap little combo with the shorts being from a vintage charity shop, salvaged old school levi's £10.
The rusted lava coloured silk blouse was £5 in the sale from boohoo.com and of course the bag was also a charity shop for a whole £1.50. Its a rope strapped velvet effect bag, it looks very old school 80's inspired if I had to pin point an era.

The second outfit I shwooned over when I saw it in the British heart foundation shop for £4.00, I won't lie I was extremely sceptical wether it would even fit given the size of it, but when I slipped it on once I got home it was perfect! The pearl effect buttons really make it look more evening wear and less mass produced manufactured. I must say i'm not too sure where I will wear it other than parading around my room like Mulan, but I'm sure I will make it work for an event.

And lastly is a dress from jones & jones which was hanging on my clothing rail in my bedroom, I was dying to throw it on a spin around. Its a long sleeve chiffon dress with a low cut v front and zip back. The waistline is structured a little but so it pulls you in at the right places, then the heavily balanced out skirt gives the perfect hourglass shape. Which if your tiny petite like me with not a lot going on in certain places it gives you a better proportion.

                                                          Thats my week in photo's,
                                                                       Jade xx

Comments

Popular Posts