Simple Details

       (Top S, Shorts 8)
If your like me, I really love the way a simplistic outfit has a lovely effect. it can look so chic and put together without even taking that much effort. I love the days I can wear bold colours and obnoxious bright patterns but lets be honest, on a daily basis I tend to opt for a more toned down, but still stylish approach.
This top was an absolute steal, I fell in love with the cute little lace sweetheart neckline, I thought it was a nice little touch, and the thin spaghetti straps make your shoulders look more delicate. Although I must add wearing a bra can be somewhat difficult so I tend to go for a bandeau type underwear. £6.99 from Zara during the sale refcently.
The shorts on the other hand are something I bought online. From boohoo.com to be exact. Boohoo is a website I find myself always crowling through on the metro during my commute to work. I like their sale section a lot, which is where I found these shorts for £5.00.
So yeah, overall I'm very impressed with my outfit that I got for a grand total of £11.99. Oh and if anybody is wondering, I decided to wear some black pointy heeled boots with my all saints black leather jacket.
Jade

Comments

Popular Posts