A week in Wales



If you're wondering where i've been?




So this past week I spent my time in wales on a working trip. I can well and truly say that I and truly shattered! But wow was it fun. We left on Monday to drive to wales and stay in this residential home for the past 5 days. After a long day driving there we settled in, had some food and got our comfy PJ's on. 

Not for long though, because the next we had a boots on and ready to hit the ropes literally. Swinging through the tree's doing activities full of adrenaline and fun. Canoeing in the lake and kicking back in the sunshine, building a fire and toasting marshmallows in the sand. It sounds like a dream, but like I said it was through work so we did have our work cut out for us at some moments. It wasn't all rainbows and sunsets.

Although the town we was staying in did very much look like a rainbow. With the beautiful houses looking like pastel perfection. I could just imagine living here, the simpleness of life's little beauties. I don't know what it was but something just felt so authentic and real about this place. The people around and in the shops were so friendly and there was a real sense of community, plus they can make a mean cake too!

                                                                    Jade xx

Comments

Popular Posts