Tattoo Inspo

                                                                        Hello...




So recently I've been really thinking about what I want my next tattoo to be? I see so many amazing tattos on my Insta feed all the time, although I'm very much of the belief that I wouldn't want to 100% duplicate someone elses art work, I still draw inspiration from their ideas. I've listed above a few that stand out to me the most. Firstly is a Mandela wrist piece which you've probably seen grow in popularity over the last few months, i've been wanting one of these for a while now, the only issue against me getting one is that I work in the education sector so although it is accepted in my current job to have tatoo's it might not be in any future jobs I go for, so Im still contemplating this one! I love it though, all the fine lines and intricate detail are beautiful.
The next is three Lotus flowers graduating in size down the back, I like how these look like there blossoming and opening up their petal leaves, I also think this tattoo can be transferred over into numerous types of flowers and it would still be appropriate. The last one is a simple line work pattern with a few dots for details and geoetric shapes. I think this is one that I will show to my tattoo artist to remaster and tweak to be its own uniue little design. I think the placement of this can also be very versitile, preferably I'd like it to go between my cleavage or on my inner top part of the arm.
These are just a few of my instagram inspo's when it comes to tattoo's.. What are yours?

                                                                                          Jade xx


Comments

Popular Posts