Amazon // Neutrals palette

                                                                  Hello...






Like most girls i'm a huge fan of neutral eye shadows to wear on a daily basis, because there easy to style with whatever outfit and look good on any eye colour. So a few weeks back I got a palette from a brand on Amazon, I wanted a cheap basic one to throw around with me everyday.I think it retails for around 3/4 pound so my expectations of it wasn't huge just on the number of colours Vs the price of the product.

Firstly, Given it was coming from china it arrived in good condition although the packaging wasn't very protective, just a plastic envelope! But yeah, it comes with 15 shades all together in a slim simple case. I say the term 15 shades very lightly because as you can see many of the shades are duplicated and identical. I was going to swatch them but given that none of them are named and majority are so similar I don't think it would be very beneficial and more so a huge waste of my time haha!.. all in all the colour scheme of this product is warm brown tones and with orange and red twinges running through certain shades.

Although that sounds like a nag, I'm not actually too disappointed in this and have found myself using it daily. Like I said previous I never had huge expectations of this palette to start with, but given all the shades are Matt and one of them is a great colour for my eyebrows.. I'm pretty impressed. They can have a little bit of fall our when you apply, but not an overly 'chalky' feeling and fairly long lasting, especially with a good primer! They all compliment each other pretty well, I mean the ones that are different ofcourse. Plus I also really like the fact that they have created this with a matte white and a matte black in the same palette because I feel that is pretty hard to come by these days.

Personally I think I would categorize this product as something that useful to new beginers of makeup really or people who want to try makeup on the cheap/ without going overboard with crazy wild colours. It can be pretty intimidating at first, I mean especially with every girl on instagram being a bomb ass makeup artist these days but YOU have to start somewhere right?

                                                                                 Jade xx 

Comments

Popular Posts