Fashion Rail


Hello...


So living in an apartment complex on the outskirts of town (Manchester) comes in pretty handy sometimes.Given that it is within shared accommodation, usually people are coming and going all the time, which then means there normally an awful lot of clear outs. Plus being the thrifty shopper that I am, someones second hand junk can be someone else's treasure.
I found this clothing rail being left downstairs and decided to drag it up the two flights of stairs & scrape both my ankles in the process, but that being said I'm still pretty impressed! Especially given that it was only days before I was talking to my Aunt about wanting one from ikea, and although this one isn't as new and fresh as one from ikea might have been, I really like the thought of doing some DIY on it. Maybe restructuring it a little so it's more symmetrical and painting it white?
I'm not too sure yet... Anyway I decided to hand a variety of my clothes on it, of course on my beloved rose gold hangers, which I would recommend to anybody. I know, it is extremely pathetic, there only hangers so who cares? But honestly, although it is probably psychological, they make me take care of my clothing a lot more and just take a but more pride in how i maintain my things.
                                                                                           Jade xx

Comments

Popular Posts