concealer palette


              Hello...





If you remember my post from a few weeks back I wrote about a natural eyeshadow palette that I received from amazon and have been using in my daily routine recently. Well since buying that product and being so highly impressed I decided to purchase the concealer from the same company and give it a try. My purpose for buying this was one, for contouring and using the darker colours to help shape around my cheek and nose area, and then for the flesh tones just to be used as normal concealer. 

This comes with 15 concealer shades,three of which are made up by colouring correcting concealers. One is green, one is pink and one is white. Now normally I dont really believe in the hype behind these concealers, I used to used a green toned concealer back in the day but it never really helped to cover up any on my redness it just gave a strange tone to the pigment of my foundation. 

I did however use the darker shaded concealers for contouring.. I mixed the second and third to darkest colours together on my angled concealer brush and glided it onto the hollows of my cheekbones and around my nose. left it to adhere to my skins temperature and then blended it together with a beauty blended and I must admit I'm impressed with the quality. Obviously if I was doing a full face of makeup I would bronzer and set powder around it to make it more durable throughout the day.

As for the lighter concealer colours that would match my natural skin tone,I used them for a normal concealer for a day in work which is roughly around 6-7 hours. Firstly they blended very nicely although I did find they creased throughout the day even being set and they didn't hold up alot of coverage around my problem blemish areas. I will continue to play and work with these concealers because for the price I do think there is a lot of of options to blend together and get a good colour match. I would say stay clear of these if your skin type is overly oily though because around my T-zone is where it really started to separate.

                                                                                     Jade xx

Comments

Popular Posts